Fire Causes Extensive Smoke Damage

CLEAR LAKE, WA (March 31, 2016) — The Community Covenant Church building sustained extensive smoke damage when a fire broke out this morning, said Greg Yee, superintendent of the Pacific Northwest Conference. No one was injured.

Firefighters responded to the incident around 6:15 a.m.

“It appears the fire was contained mostly to the janitorial closet,” Yee said. He added that firefighters had to break down a door as well as cut a hole in the roof to get water inside.

The fire started in an electrical in the woman’s bathroom, Yee said.

Plans for Sunday worship have not been determined.





    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *